Date(s) - 29/10/2018 - 31/10/2018
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
Do not miss your opportunity to join key market participants at this year’s Argus Biomass Nordics and Baltics conference and exhibition on 29-31 October 2018, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This timely event will delve deeper into market challenges and technical obstacles facing the region including; raw material supply, pricing policy, pellet production capacity, the changing wood chip and pellet trading landscape and more! Join us this Autumn to identify key investments through case study presentations and explore the latest developments in regional infrastructure.
Plus, don’t miss the half-day interactive workshop for further insight into the main challenges of securing a reliable source of feedstock whilst you network, learn, and build future business relationships.
The notable speaker line-up includes:
- Michael Christensen, Chief Operating Officer, CM Biomass Partners
- Māris Ziediņš, Managing Director and Board Member, SBE Latvia
- Søren Alsing, Head of Fuel, Bioenergy & Thermal Power, Ørsted
- Valentas Rutkauskas, Project Manager, UAB Vilniaus Kogeneracinė Jėgainė
- Khan Shamsher, Vice President, Asset Optimisation and Energy Trading, Stockholm Exergi
- Michael Persson, Head of Secretariat, Danish Bioenergy Association
- Michael Schytz, Head of Fuel and Logistics, Hofor
- Remigijus Lapinskas, President, World Bioenergy Association
- Cristina Calderon, Market Intelligence Director, AEBIOM
- Morten Nielsen, Biomass Procurement Officer, Hofor
- Pharoah Le Feuvre, Renewable Energy Division, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Vilma Gaubyte, Director, LITBIOMA
Reasons to attend:
- Find solutions to sourcing a stable raw material supply and discuss future trading routes in a panel debate led by CM Biomass Partners, Hofer, SBE Latvia, Stockhom Exergi and Orsted
- Create harmonisation with pellet certification and standards across the Nordics and Baltics region
- Discover new investment opportunities through exclusive case studies
- Join a streamed agenda focusing on the latest technological developments in the wood chip and wood pellet market with insights into sourcing strategies, biomass CHP power plants, moisture sensor technology, boosting pellet production, plus much more!
- Meet senior decision makers shaping the biomass market through platforms such as the event app, speed networking and the conference launch party
Secure your place today and join regional players at the only event to entirely focus its content on this growing and exciting market.