For the fourth time, Biomass Media Group, the publisher of the “Biomass magazine” and the “Rynek Pelletu”, invites the largest domestic and European producers of wood pellets to the Pellet Forum – the most important event in Poland dedicated to the most crucial issues in the pellet market, but also integrating the industry and giving an opportunity to indicate new business horizons for pellet producers.
The Pellet Forum is a response not only to dynamic development of polish pellet market but also to European and global trend indicating an increasing use of renewable energy sources in the heating sector.
The first edition of the conference organized in 2016, confirmed the need for regular industry meetings and showed up that Polish pellet producers are interested in current trends in the industry, new technologies and establishing business contacts.
The Pellet Forum is addressed to:
- producers and distributors of wood pellets,
- producers and distributors of pellet furnaces and boilers,
- suppliers of technological lines for pellet factory,
- consulting companies,
- industry associations,
- renewable energy sources market specialists,
- financial and insurance institutions
- the most important Polish pellet producers and traders in one place,
- a unique opportunity to establish new business contacts,
- a rich program of conferences,
- exhibition space,
- forum is a place of exchange experience,
- the possibility of promotion and image building.
The Pellet Forum is open to anyone interested in the development of the pellet market in Poland and Europe, as well as people operating in the renewable energy
The program includes key issues from the pellet manufacturer’s point of view: presentation of European trends, diverse opinions, guests from abroad, involvement of the forum partner companies and good energy accompanying the conference result in new business relations.
The event is the largest conference of this type not only in the country, but also in Central and Eastern Europe!
For more information visit the event’s website.