Brussels // Full-time equivalent starting October 2019 // 6 months paid internship
Bioenergy Europe is recruiting a trainee assistant for joining the ENplus® management team. ENplus® is a certification scheme that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe (former AEBIOM) is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe.
More information: www.bioenergyeurope.org.
• Handle the collection of data and the invoicing process
• Support the applying companies’ certification process
• Handle bag design approval of ENplus® certified companies
• Provide information over ENplus® to non-certified and certified companies
• Support in implementing the certification management tool
• Episodic support in other ENplus® related tasks or EPC/Bioenergy Europe activities
• Direct reporting to the manager
• Relevant degree or experience (certification, standards, biomass, bioenergy, etc.)
• Experience in manipulating large datasets is an asset
• Experience in certification/standardisation or with ENplus® is an asset
• Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Ability to follow procedures
• Autonomy and reliability
• Self-organisation and meticulousness
• Highly developed team spirit
• Fast learner
• Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting October 2019.
• 6 months paid internship.
• Friendly working environment
To apply send one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter via THIS FORM by the 15/09/2019. All applications sent differently will not be considered. Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.