Brussels // Full-time equivalent starting October/November 2018 // 6 months paid internship or 6 months fixed term contract depending on experience
Bioenergy Europe is recruiting an Assistant to join the ENplus® management team. ENplus® is the world-leading certification scheme for wood pellet quality. It is managed by the European Pellet Council, a network of Bioenergy Europe. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. Bioenergy Europe’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. Bioenergy Europe holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector and brings together approximately 40 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe.
More information: www.bioenergyeurope.org.
- Handle the collection of data and the invoicing process
- Handle the ENplus® statistics
- Handle applying companies’ certification process
- Handle bag design approval of ENplus® certified companies
- Provide information over ENplus® to non-certified and certified companies
- Episodic support in other ENplus® related tasks or EPC/Bioenergy Europe activities
- Direct reporting to the manager
- Relevant degree or experience (certification, standards, biomass, bioenergy, etc.)
- Experience in manipulating large datasets
- Experience in certification/standardisation or with ENplus® is an asset
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to follow procedures
- Autonomy and reliability
- Self-organisation and meticulousness
- Highly developed team spirit
- EU work permit required
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting October/November 2018.
- 6 months paid internship or 6 months fixed term contract depending on the experience. If candidate proves satisfactory, a long-term contract will be offered.
- Remuneration will be based on the education and experience
- Friendly working environment
To apply send one PDF document with your CV and motivation letter via this form by October 9th 2018. All applications sent differently will not be considered. Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.